1. Malkohi IDP Camp, Yola, ADAMAWA STATE.
The projects executed in this camp include;
- Homemade meal prepared and distributed to 1000 Children
- Sensitization on personal hygiene with reference to washing of hands regularly.
- Sensitization on importance of girl child education.
- Sensitization on the importance of keeping a clean environment.
- Sensitization on general hygiene
- Raising awareness on shunning child trafficking and hawking
- Distributed hygiene material; detergents, sanitary
- Sensitization on effects of open defecation system.
- Training on how to take proper bath, how to have a good hair cut (boys), how to plait hair (girls).